It’s also true, buyers don’t want to deal with remodels, and most buyers can’t see past clutter or simply lack the vision to see what it could be.
It is a fact; dated homes stay longer in the market, and sell for much less than its competitors.
Home Staging & Brokerage Services
Find out about property marketing services
HOME STAGING – Level 1
Home Staging Level 1 is recommended for properties that are empty and need a boost to perform well in today’s online search tools.
- Free Digital home staging – only pictures will be staged
- Free Professional Photos – Photoshop Enhancing Manipulation
- Virtual 3D tour – Allows buyers, no matter where they are, to walkthrough your property and have a real feel about the space, attracting possible immediate offers.
Service available only for sellers who agree to enter into an exclusive right to sell agreement.Read More
HOME STAGING – Level 2
Home Staging Level 2 is the easiest way to list your property right away.
“$100 invested in staging brings a potential $400 in return”.
- Level 1 services plus:
- FREE Dining Table setting – Plates, Glasses, Flower Arrangements and more to make your dining area inviting to prospective buyers.
- Furniture rental available
- FREE Pillows, Home Accents, Wall Art, enhancing existing furniture.
- Landscape accents – Maintenance.
- Small areas painting, and touch ups.
Service Availble only for sellers who agree to enter into an exclusive right to sell agreement.Read More
HOME STAGING – Level 3
Home Staging Level 3 is recommended for dated or dilapidated properties. Remodeling can be costly, but the benefits far exceed the investment.
- All the services included from Level 1 & Level 2
- Discounted Prices on labor and materials.
- Extensive Remodel and Upgrades – Kitchen/Bathroom/Flooring/Painting.
- Expert assessment of the property and detailed plan of action and costs.
- No up-front cost* or Shared cost Assistance**
- Furniture replacement** – interior design consultation and service.
**Service available only for sellers who agree to enter into an exclusive right to sell agreement.Read More
Need help to sell your home?
Why work with realtors that don’t bring anything new?
As a home stager and realtor, I know exactly what needs to be done in order to get you the big bucks!
I personally invest on your property so you can reap the benefits.
Ask an agent. We’re here to help you find you perfect home